Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
Within this document, "You" or "Your" means you as a participant in or as a user of Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us . "We" or "Our" or "Us" means Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us and its companies & subsidiaries. "Our site" means the Internet website(s) run by Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us and/or its companies and/or subsidiaries.
When Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us collects any personal information on our corporate website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Some of the reasons why we collect your personal information include:
• Participation in discussion groups
• Collaboration efforts
• Registeration for membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
• Provide registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us website.
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
• To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
• To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
• To provide customer feedback and support.
• To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities on the Generis Group, Inc. (dba Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us ®).com or affiliate websites. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs
• To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
• To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
• To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address. To meet contract obligations.
We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information. Most of our sites allow you to make these updates yourself online via a particular program’s member pages or the Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us Profile Center.Unsubscribing
Subscriptions to some newsletters can be managed through the Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us customer account page. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
You may also unsubscribe from Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us various newsletters by sending a letter, including your name, email address and the title of the marketing material you wish to unsubscribe from to:
Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us
418 W Garden St
Pensacola, FL 32505
In some instances, Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of the Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us websiteSharing your personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may share your personal information within Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us or any of our worldwide subsidiaries for purposes of data processing or storage.
We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.Personalization
We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us websites in order to enhance the overall web experience.Security of Your Personal Information
Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
When we transfer sensitive personal data (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using the industry's highest standard 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser, such as the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape or Mozilla Firefox.Cookies
We also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail newsletters in order to count how many newsletters (or particular articles, links, etc.) are being accessed.
Current versions of web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for “cookies” under your web browser's Help menu for more information on cookie management features available to you.Data Retention
Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.Linked Websites
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.Newsgroups/Forums
Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us newsgroups and forums are public. Please consider this before posting material to them.Children’s Privacy
Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
• Teach children never to give personal information (such as name, address, phone number, school etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
• Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
• Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
We may transfer your personal information to Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us Corporation in the US, to any Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us subsidiary worldwide or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage.Need help with an update, access, or unsubscribe request?
Please contact us by using the help section on the Pay Cell Systems Inc. and Cellpay.us website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To aid in processing your request, please include the following details:
• Your contact information
• Name of the program where you want the update applied
• Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.)